Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Where are the winters gone...




I have nothing specific to write about, in fact I have no idea what to do. I am sitting in office with no major work to do, just repeating one line in mind "Where are the winters gone.."

Does anyone remember the winters of Lahore back 6 years ? Oops this question was meant for those who visited Lahore or reside here. Winters were freaky awesome that time. Now its December and no sign of winters till now. Ya I agree with those who say weather has changed but still my point is winters haven't arrived yet. I have had already planned lot of things which I gonna carry out on thick foggy day. You are trying to catch up my mind about my plans ? Nah, those are quite MINE and I am not gonna tell before the day arrive :P

Wishing Tuesday turns Friday *sigh*

4 comments:

  1. i miss winter too and i just love fog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too hon, i am craving for it so badly :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm Bheega Bheega december :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally some thick fog ....


    Now go out and enjoy and do what ever you planned to do :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and letting me know what you think :)