Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Start Living Life


I lost some of my friends at different time of years, my girlies whom I know from long time. I don't know how and why they gave up but yes the did. I've heard everyone saying life is what you make it. Well, how true it is depends on how you deal with all that mess in your life. Time will come when everything will be messed up but you've to decide how you are going to mess it. I can truly say that girl will be your friends always as I myself have had experienced it. Some people will come into life and some will go, and the one who stay with you through every thick and thin are the true diamonds. Make sure you don't let go of those diamonds. As for lovers, well they will come and go too, but I hate to say it, pretty much all of them are going to break your heart. But babe don't give up, Guess what if you'll give up how come you'll find your soul mate *wink* Just because you failed once doesn't mean you are going to fail every time. Keep trying and never let it go, believe in yourself because if you don't, then who will, Lovely ? 



So, keep your head high, your chin up and keep smiling because life is granted once, it's beautiful and there is so much to smile about. Always find a reason to smile and life will be beautiful.

Blessed Night,
Smiles

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and letting me know what you think :)