Friday, July 6, 2012

Feeling super BLAHHHHH


Feeling bad for my space as I could not update it in ages and this is not limited to not updating blog as many corners of my life are being affected. Well, I have been working a lot lately. We had a major release on 4th July. Updated the production systems today and now I am tired down my soul. I should be thankful that I have the got the chance to work with some of the best developers and I tell you the guys are really awesome. Work more than me and feel less tired ;)

Weekend is all set to welcome everyone. I have few small plans which includes doing laundry *A basket full of clothes*. Also I am invited by a friend to take dinner with her, such a nice and kind girl she is. AND sleeping late till my bones hurt.

Even though I get tired, I feel super blaaahh and low sometimes, I miss my family and friends but at the same time I am content with my life. I am happy with this place and people around me. I love my work and take on every day with a new enthusiasm. 


Have a nice and relaxing weekend. I will see you all soon

I Q R A


2 comments:

  1. Iqra,

    I am so glad that you are doing what is to your heart. A job does not feel like a job if it is to one's heart as then it is enjoyment. Have nice time on week end.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uncle Jack for always appreciating me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and letting me know what you think :)