Monday, November 28, 2011

Completing 100 different reflections


This is the moment I was waiting for from last few weeks. I was so happy about it that I wanted to reserve this for some special day. I was planning to post it a day before today. Off course, yesterday was a big day for me. This one is out for my century, Wohooo. When I started my blog in late December last year, I never thought I would reach to this stage. I was never sure that I would even be able to write something, and now that I am writing my 100th blogpost I am so excited. 


I was having many dreams in my eyes when I started my blog. Much of those were related to my personal life, my ambitions and I can say with absolute certainty that the whole 1 journey was really very hard, but in many ways worth it. This blog is having a story of the journey of my life. A 100 different reflections of my life. Travel, hard work, problems, down times, up times, happiest times, tough times and much more. Just because of the love and prayers you shared, I have took on every challenge and accomplished it. Just through this blog I have met so many wonderful people in life, those people whom I never saw and met but still they seem little more closer among others whom I have met in my life. I am grateful to all those who stopped by my space. My intention is to make this space worth reading and worth smiling :-)



I got some inspirational words from internet, could not find the actual source. But I want to dedicate this to all my lovely friends.

"Sometimes it’s easy to feel like you’re the only one in the world who’s struggling, who’s frustrated, or unsatisfied, or barely getting by but that feeling is a lie. And if you just hold on, someone will find you and help make it better. Because we all need a little help sometimes, someone to help us hear the music in our world.To remind us that it won’t always be this way.That someone is out there right now"

Let's celebrate,
I Q R A :) 



6 comments:

  1. Iqra,

    CONGRATULATIONS. You did it. Wish you many many more centuries of posts here. I fully agree with the quotation you shared in the end.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my fingers for that someone who would love me again and make me forget all the hurt. And for him, I will truly truly smile and be so thankful! :)

    Congratulations dear... it is always a pleasure reading you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jack Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @WarmSunshine That SOMEONE will come very soon. You will smile from heart very soon :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its always nice to read kind faith of yours and get myself be inspired & motivated :)
    Congrats on 100th post and keep sharing beautiful faith of yours and spreading love, light & shine around. :)
    Be blessed always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Wasif Thanks for always lifting up my spirits with blessings and prayers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and letting me know what you think :)