Thursday, March 17, 2011

Corner of my world


Sometimes loneliness becomes such a huge part of our lives that we expect it to always be there with us, because we can't remember a time when it was not with us. But one day you feel something different, something else which was not there before. Then in that moment you realize that you are not alone.

Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of our lives that we expect it to always be there with us, because we can't remember a time when it was not with us. But one day you feel different, something else which was not there before. Then in that moment you realize that you are happy.

Happiness to me is many things. I am truly happy when I am content with myself. I am happy when I read a blog post which truly depicts what I want to say. I am happy when I watch a movie having no propaganda, and no fights, a peaceful journey in that. I am happy when I see someone happy around. I am happy when I hear something good happening in  world. I am happy going out and eating ice creme when its -3 outside. But - - -


 Suddenly I felt I am all alone, no happiness around. Might be if pain and loneliness became a huge part of my life...


Till next time,
Iqra

4 comments:

  1. Be happy girl!!! you are not alone... we are here <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever you felt yourself alone & unhappy mood, make yourself busy in counting the blessings you've :)
    Stay blessed always! [Ameen]

    ReplyDelete
  3. @WarmSunshine Love your support by my side. Thanks for dropping by :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Wasif Yeah that should be our attitude. But at times we just count our troubles. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and letting me know what you think :)